Tuesday, March 27, 2012

About me!!


I am a Daughter. I am a Wife. I am a Mom. I am a Friend.
I am a Dreamer. I am a Thinker.I am a Listener. I am an Arguer.
I am Alive. I am ticking! I am a Human. I am ME. I am Nemo. 
When I sit to write about myself, I find it the hardest thing to do.

What do people usually write about themselves?? - Name, Place, Education, Career, Hobbies, Pictures...
Let me go by those lines as well -

1. Name - "What's in a name? That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet." -Romeo and Juliet.

I have a pretty name. I like it, though its a bit long and tongue twisting to a few people. It means "A person with a sweet smile." I love the simplicity of my name.
              I like the name 'Nemo'. No one calls me by that name, yet, its special to me. That's the name I give to my alter ego, a name I would like to go by.

But, tell me, really, what's in a name?

2. Location: "I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places." -Mark Twain

Where am I from? - I no longer am there.
Where am I now? - I wont be in this place for much longer.
Where will I be? - I really do not know.

3. Education background: "The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." -Albert Einstein

I graduated in an area that I never really worked upon.

4. Career: “Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.” -Katherine Whitehorn

I worked for about 6 years in an area that I really did not share a passion for.

Books have been my passion ever since I have been a child. I spent most of my summer holidays with those constant companions.
                Better late than never - I have set my mind into Writing. Writing - about all that I read, Writing - so that others will love to read what I have been writing.

5. Hobbies: “My only hobby is laziness, which naturally rules out all others-Granni Nazzano

Apart from the most usual ones like Reading/ Music, I do not have any exciting hobbies to brag about.

6. Pictures: “The world today doesn't make sense, so why should I paint pictures that do?” -Pablo Picasso

Photos are rage these days to say - "I have been there and I have done that".
I really do not go a lot places apart from haunt the local libraries :). So, I do not have a lot of pictures to post and share.

If you are just another boring person as I am, and you wish to not do anything exciting just to be able to blog/post/gossip about it, then, keeping your identity neutral helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment