Saturday, March 31, 2012

Taking on a different track

I started this blog with the sole intention of learning the art of writing. Just 2 posts into it and I seemed to hate to read what I have written. Not that the content was soo bad :D, it was just the way it was presented. 

Something like - The world's best coffee, served in a cup that’s cracked or chipped, will definitely impact your tastebuds after you have laid your eyes on them.

The easiest part is writing, but, presenting it out well takes the 95% of the work. 

I did not like how my blog looked. It did not make me linger around long enough or set a mood while I read what I wrote. It did not even make me come back to re-read it. 

So, here I am - set out to present it on the best platter. :) 
  1. Reading books and ebooks on blogging and custom/professional blogging .
  2. Planning out a calendar of events on my future posts about what all I am learning. You will see posts/vlogs upcoming on this, pretty soon.
And yes, learning the art of writing follows parallel with all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment