Sunday, April 1, 2012

Blog Etiquette

Blog etiquette
View more PowerPoint from nemoms



Isn't it too early to post a blog etiquette? What experience have I got in blogging?

Well, I have read a lot of blogs and hundreds of posts till now, that I know what a good blog is and what is not. Adding a few of my own principles to what I have understood about blogging till now, – I made my 'Golden Rules of Blogging' to blog by.

Read through and let me know what you think about them!

I used slideshare.net to upload my presentation and get a code to embed here on my blog. I loved its ease of use and the final look and feel of my presentation. 

However, I have one thing to crib about – I had animated my presentation but lost all the animations on my slides after publishing/embedding it on the blog. I did try and get a work around or a solution for this but couldn’t seem to find it at all.

I have posted a query and am waiting for a response for the same. Will update you what I find out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment