Thursday, April 12, 2012

Challenging myself - J


I am submitting at least one comment at the blog  - http://rachaelharrie.blogspot.com/2012/04/to-z-blogging-challenge-rachs-writing.html for a very creative contest there. 

Rachael has a picture and she is inviting posts based on the picture each day. 
So, here’s my entry for the 'J' day and the rules for the entry were - Wednesday April 11 - Include three words starting with the letter 'J' in your entry


Juggling life, Juggling life,
Am I being a real good wife?
In a relation, there will be strife,
Show me ways to get back on stride.

Jolly life, Jolly life
Its a boon being a housewife.
I am there for my son, all the time,
Enjoying Moterhood while his innocence chimes.

Jealous life, Jealous life,
Jealous of all those women whose career flies.
I'll find my knack and have it crack,
I'll have my career too, back on track.

Juggling life, Jugggling life,
Too many things come rippling by.

Family and Friends are oyster pearls,
Value their treasures and keep them deep.
Everything else are just those waves,
If you miss one, you'll have another to sweep.

No comments:

Post a Comment