Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Challenging myself - 'V' for Vengeance



My parents made a big mistake. They thought you were a venerable man of the Lord. The one, sent to raise us from the dust. They failed to validate your values, failed to look behind your veils that revealed your vague vagaries. They trusted you. Blindly and Completely.

And all you did was to turn them to ashes. What did they do to you? What were you after?

Our quiet little valley will never be the same. Every family has a loss. And this has to be vanquished.
I escaped your wrath, time and again. But, I had to come back. You called this vendetta upon yourself and I had to be a Vampire to end this.

Vengeance tastes sweet.  

This is where I laid their ashes. And as promised, I have come here to pray that now, may their souls rest in peace.




The rules for the entry were Wednesday April 25 - include three words starting with the letter "V" in your entry.

Write a short story/flash fiction/poetry/other writing. The entry should be based on this picture and should be less than 150 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment