Friday, April 13, 2012

Challenging myself - 'L'


I am submitting at least one comment at the blog  -http://rachaelharrie.blogspot.com/2012/04/to-z-blogging-challenge-rachs-writing.html for a very creative contest there. 

Rachael has a picture and she is inviting posts based on the picture each day. 
So, here’s my entry for the 'L' day and the rules for the entry were - Friday April 13 - begin and end your entry with a word beginning with the letter ‘L’

Longing to see you
Longing to feel your touch
Longing to tell you
I Love you so much

Over the clouds
And from under the waves,
Over the leaves
And from under the roots,
Over the rainbow
And from under the volcano,
Over the rocks
And from under the oceans.

Love will always find its way

And I sit here, hoping that my loneliness
Leaves its way for your return - The love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment