Thursday, April 12, 2012

Challenging myself - I


Lately, I have been Blog Hopping on some of the posts at the A to Z blog contests happening at - http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

I came across this blog - http://rachaelharrie.blogspot.com/2012/04/to-z-blogging-challenge-rachs-writing.html and a very creative post there. 

Rachael has a picture and she is inviting posts based on the picture each day. 

Well, the thing that struck me most was that picture. It is an awesome picture. To be able to write something based on that picture each day, following those little criteria that she has set, seemed like a challenge, waiting just for me!!

Having a contest as unique as this, within another contest, is an amazing way to increase the number of page views on your blog without any blog posts.



So, here’s my entry for the I day and the rules for the entry were - Tuesday April 10 -  Base your entry around the letter "I"
I come here often...

I see the hopes, the uncertainties and the dreams on the horizons of future, ahead of me.

I see the lessons, the mistakes and the regrets of my past, on those reflections behind me.

I sit and wonder of all the power of today that I carry within me.

I come here alone but I always find a friend within me.

I come here with bags of burden and I always find space to empty it out.

I come here feeling empty and I always fill it up with ever more pleasant things to carry back and give away.

I come here with joy and I always find peace and contentment to go with it.

I come here often.



No comments:

Post a Comment