Sunday, April 29, 2012

Challenging myself - A love story



The man in the moon is coming down to meet the lady of the lakes.

 The cool spiraling breezes sing love songs. The lotuses bloom to fill the air with a lovely fragrance. The swans dance to the songs of the fishes and the fog sets up a lacey veil.

The mood is set. The time has come. The lovers, whose love extends beyond their distance are destined to meet under the glittery starlight.

They met every night, filling the world around them in love until one day, when the Sun got jealous of them.

He came, all mighty and powerful, all brilliant and radiant proposing the lady of the lakes. But, she turned him down. Ashamed and embarrassed he waged a war with the moon, capturing him and chaining him to revolve around the earth.

And ever since then, they both wait, eagerly, for the full moon day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nemo, just wanted to stop by and say how awesome all your entries in my A to Z Challenge Writing Prompts Contest were!!! I really enjoyed reading them, and loved how dedicated you were to entering :)

    Pop by my blog, because you've got a special mention and have won a prize! I hope you like it :)

    Hugs,

    Rach

    PS - I was wanting to follow you, but you don't have any means to do so on your blog, not even RSS or email. Can I suggest you add the followers gadget, perhaps Networked Blogs, plus an RSS button and a "subscribe by email" button? You might find you get more visitors that way :)

    Let me know if you do so and I'll pop by again :)

    R

    ReplyDelete