Sunday, April 22, 2012

Challenging myself - 'R' for Run, Run, Run



I am running a race, where the finish line keeps shifting ahead every time I have reached it. Time and again, you have reminded me that I am not good enough. That, the bars that define the standards have risen each time before I have reached them.

And I wonder what would happen if I stop running. What would happen if I run the other way? Run away!!! Never to return.

I appreciate all those people who leave their present tying it as their past and dive head first to embrace the unknown future. What reigns ahead, no one knows, but what rallies behind are those thorns, ready to pierce our relation beyond repair.

I see a storm brewing its way. Raging Thunderstorms and Rainfalls peek from those red dark clouds above, reflecting on these waters. But, there is always something to look forward to, when all this is over.

- A rainbow

This was in response to the blogging contest at - http://rachaelharrie.blogspot.com/2012/04/to-z-blogging-challenge-rachs-writing.html for a very creative contest there. The rules for the entry were Friday April 20 - Base your entry around the letter "R". Write a short story/flash fiction/poetry/other writing. The entry should be based on this picture and should be less than 150 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment