Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Challenging myself - 'P' for Perseverence




Perseverance - The one that has kept me up so far, the one that will help me reach my dreams.

Looking back, the journey has been on enduring footsteps on thorny roads of the sharp ridged, steep rocks. Criticisms and Cynicisms at every step of mine, all attacking ever stronger than before to make me quit.

But, I Won’t Quit. Not This Time.

Discouragement is, but a fuel that has kept me going on!!!

Yes, you might have had your day, every time you have had me doubting my abilities. Every time that I have let my self-respect sidetrack, just to accommodate you.

But, let me assure you one thing - That, soon enough - I will be the one with the last laugh.

You may do whatever, but you can’t stand long enough, blocking my ways of passion.



This was in response to the Blogging contest at -http://rachaelharrie.blogspot.com/2012/04/to-z-blogging-challenge-rachs-writing.html The rules for the entry were  Wednesday April 18 - begin and end your entry with a word beginning with the letter ‘P’.  Write a short story/flash fiction/poetry/other writing. The entry should be based on this picture and should be less than 150 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment