Monday, April 30, 2012

Challenging myself - 'Y' for you



You were there for me when I was struggling to stay afloat in a raging river. Every smile and every kind word mattered. I could breathe through many a days just hoping to see you knocking at my door with a smile. And when life got impossible, all I had to do was, knock on your door. How many days have you set things straight for me over a cup of coffee?

I no longer have the bigger gifts that you gave me. But small gifts like pencils, erasers and notepads have a long life. To remind me that one does not need great gifts in life. It is the little things that stay with you. For time and forever.

Life keeps us busy and we still manage a hi every so often to wish each other well.

You were a great friend in my life. I miss you dear.

-xox-

I know this contest is done. I know I have won. But I still can't seem to leave it. I wanted to write for all the 26 letters. I have covered 15 letters. 9 more to go. I did take up this challenge and I am still not done yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment