Sunday, April 29, 2012

Challenging myself - 'U' for Unsure



There was love; only, it felt like I was drowning in it.
There was care, only it stringed freedom off my neck.
There was concern, only it turned judgmental to all I did.
There were thoughts about me, only, it consumed all your time.

The all-deceiving youth in me had made me shut my mind.

I was reckless, I was irresponsible. I was blind.
I said ‘no’ for the sake of saying it.
I did all those things that you warned me from.
I knew you loved me but I challenged you to prove it.

Unsure of what I am doing, I ran from myself to unknown land, so far, that I can’t return back, no matter how much I want to.

You were right, all along.
I am sorry.

I have damaged much more than sorrys can repair.
I want to come back. I do.
Will you accept me?

This was a response to the blogging contest at - http://rachaelharrie.blogspot.com/2012/04/to-z-blogging-challenge-rachs-writing.htmlThe rules for the entry were - Tuesday April 24 - your entry should contain the words "unsure" and "unknown".

No comments:

Post a Comment