Monday, April 16, 2012

Challenging myself - 'N' for No


I am submitting at least one comment at the blog  -http://rachaelharrie.blogspot.com/2012/04/to-z-blogging-challenge-rachs-writing.html for a very creative contest there. 

Rachael has a picture and she is inviting posts based on the picture each day.So, here’s my entry for the 'N' day and the rules for the entry were - Monday April 16 - Base your entry around the letter 'N'.



No, it can’t be true.
You are coming back. Aren’t you???
All you did was go for a swim, out to the river, with your best chums.
And, they come to tell me, that you got drawn into that whirlpool. To never come back ever.

It doesn’t make sense to me.

Where is that whirlpool now? 
Why was it you?
Why you?

The void that you have left behind, what shall I fill it with?
The world that you have left me in, whom shall I live with?
And all that is left now, is a calm river. And a whirlpool in me that has sucked out all else.

Where is that whirlpool?

I shall wait for it.
Wait right here for it.

 I am coming with you my dear, coz, this time, I am taking a different vow.

“Till, not even death, can do us part.”

No comments:

Post a Comment